27 March 2009

I love "ngeblog"

"Ngeblog" or in English we can say blogging is one of good activity, I think. Nowadays, blogging not only just for fun but can give us much more. Since I know about this activity, I'm very enjoyed. And cause blogging, I can learn anything. I can learn and share what I've doing everyday. Sometimes if I've work hard in office and I can't login to blogspot or wp, I felt I there is something missing. Like this, I practice my little knowledge with English. So, if you can't read this, please forgive me. I'm just practice my English. I wish I can learn more English. I know English is important, so if you have chance to learn English don't waste it. Hehe ... I think enough my little note with english today. Next time practice and practice again ... :)
Happy blogging

1 comment:

  1. Yes, blogging in English is a great way to practice. In English, we often say "practice makes perfect".

    Wil
    Wil's World of Words

    ReplyDelete

Silakan Anda tuliskan komentar, saran, kritik, yang membangun di bawah ini. Terima kasih sebelum dan sesudahnya